- 57 books read
- Resigned from my fraternity
- Turned 21
- as a result, turned up way too hard a few times and hangover puked my way across Gatlinburg
- Finished my penultimate semester of college
- Started work on my so-far untitled novel
- Worked way too hard at a job I loved (an entire month without a two hour break or a night off)
- Played a lot of Super Smash Bros
- Made a feminist quilt
- Got really into the fiber arts in general
- Learned to knit
- Played a bunch of Tumblr Survivor
- Moved into a new apartment
- Did a whole bunch of swimming
- Got a tattoo
- Nearly caught my oven on fire
- Quit a job after a week, due to moral reasons
- Met Meg Cabot and R.L. Stine
- STAR WARS
- Survived the SC flooding
That’s all I can really think of right now. 2015 was not an especially productive year, work-wise. But it was a very social year. I made a lot of friends and spent a lot of time hanging out with them. Mostly, though, I am looking forward to the summer of 2016. I will be done with school and able to move on with my life, get a job, get a house, get a dog, et cetera. All the things that I’ve always wanted to be able to do.
My main New Years Resolution is a big one: By the end of 2016, I want to be settled into life as a Full Time Adult in a job that I like (maybe not my dream job, but definitely something stable that I can live with until I find my dream job), in a house that is Not My Parents’, with a dog (and my cat, Cassini, who I am very excited to bring with me).
I have other resolutions (smaller ones that aren’t quite so scary) but I’ll cover those in another post.